The aim of this course is to give an understanding of fundaments of human movements from a kinematic and biomechanical perspective with particular focus on characteristics and constraint of outdoor and mountain environment.
At the end of this course the students should be able to understand what are the specific pattern of motion, force and muscular engagement faced by a subject performing physical activity, exercising or competing outdoor on different terrain.
The teaching activity will be organized in frontal lessons introducing theoretical knowledge and in laboratory activity devoted to the investigation trough experimental measures.
In brief, the programme will include the following topics
• Short review on the kinematic and biomechanics of human motion , with special focus on those related to locomotion and sport, fundamental characteristics of human motion, walking, running, skiing cycling, climbing
• Human motion against gravity, the characteristic of uphill and downhill locomotion
• Human motion on uneven terrain, moving through different environment, ( es. slippery and soft surfaces)
• Human motion and its interaction with specific shoes, analysis of the effect of weight, sole stiffness and cushioning
• Human motion with the use of passive locomotory tools, the characteristic of the motion using walking poles, skis and other tools and equipments
|vari||articoli scientifici su argomenti attinenti e specifici verranno consigliati durante le lezioni|
|Anthony Blazevich||Biomeccanica dello sport||Calzetti e Mariucci||2017||978-88-6028-510-2|
|di Prampero||La locomozione umana su terra, in acqua, in aria||Edi Ermes||2015|
the final grade will be determined on the basis of the following evaluation stages
° a 3-4 pages report, written individually by each student and sent 1 week before the exam date, describing and commenting one of the topic faced during the lessons and measurements taken during laboratory activity
° a written exam, will be composed by a series of open questions dealing with the course topics
in case of positive outcome at written exam
° an oral exam on the topic of the cours and could b eincluded a revision and commnet on the written exam and report sent